Field View Out of School Club
The OOSC actively promotes
at St. Peter’s School, Barton.
* Children to express their individuality and uniqueness.
* A safe and secure environment.
* Opportunities to develop life skills and independence at their own pace.
* An atmosphere in which children feel a sense of belonging and they can respond co-operatively with adults and children.
* A wide variety of appropriate experiences and materials.
* Good adult/child relationships where the child has a voice.
* Partnership with parents.
* Varied healthy snacks.
* Energetic and restful activities and experiences, both inside and outdoors.
* Equality and diversity.